Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today was a nice day so once again we made it to our secret spot and had lunch. After lunch Denny, Penny, Den, and Olivia decided to make a bridge across the creek. The first picture is Olivia walking acrossed and no she didn't fall in, although Penny did on the way back acrossed. I would have gotten a picture of her falling in but I had my camera turned off waiting to go across myself, but this is an aftermath picture. The next picture is of Den, but I'm not sure what he was doing. All of the sudden he just stood like that waiting for me to take a picture.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jason said...

hahah that looks cold :) Next time you have your camera ready!! :)

Jeanne said...

Oh my....she is soaked and it's a long way home. I hope she doesn't catch a cold....

Mark Hoch said...

Can you say Woooohoooo!!!

denny-n-becky said...

It was cold, but not as far from home as you might think. Next time I will definitly have my camera ready.