Monday, February 11, 2008

I hope everyone is enjoying the snow as much as Olivia, Will, Denny, and Den are. On Saturday the snow was the perfect kind to make snowballs and snowmen. Denny and the kids were out on the 4 wheeler checking some corn that they had put out for the deer and they must have run into Den because when they came back to the house, they were covered in snow. I asked what happened and they said they had a snowball fight with Pappy and then they built this snowman and said that I had to go take some pictures, so I did and thought that I would post them. Olivia and Will named him Frosty, they did a really good job, it is over 5 feet tall at least because it is taller than me. The wind must have been really blowing beacuse yesterday good ol' Frosty was leaning a little bit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason said...

Now thats a snowman!! way to go guys! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic Frosty..
I like him...
he's going to be around awhile..