Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well it is that time of the year againg TRAPPING SEASON!!!!! And so far I have only caught one raccoon over in Dan's corn. I have tree traps there and haven't caught anything in the last two days, although I have had my traps robbed and one is getting stepped on by deer. I would have never known had it not snowed the last two days, so now I will move it down away from where they are walking. Well off to reset and move the traps, had to wait for it to warm up Will gets too cold and Olivia stayed home from school today, she wasn't feeling well, but now she is felling better. I hope so because she is worried about missing the Fall fun Fest and parade at school tomorrow. I will post pictures of her and Will dressed up later and maybe something that I caught if I get lucky (nothing to gross that just isn't right).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I want to see everything you catch...gross or not.....lol